Jesus started his ministry with a bold promise: that the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
In this episode, I’ll talk about what that means and how to change your perspective so you can begin to experience more of heaven here on earth.
Here are some of the main points I cover and questions to think about:
- Why it was such a shock to his listeners when Jesus said the kingdom of heaven is at hand
- What has to change before we can begin to see and experience the kingdom of heaven here and now
- How could Jesus say that Jairus’ daughter was not dead when it was so obvious to everyone else that she was?
- How did Jesus see those who were sick or sinning?
- What’s the difference between positive thinking and prayer?
- How to you see yourself in a better light
Bible references mentioned:
- Jesus begins his ministry by saying the kingdom of heaven is at hand: Matthew 4:17
- Jesus says, “I am the resurrection and the life” to Martha: John 11:25
- Paralytic man healed: Matthew 9:2-7, Mark 2:1-12
- Jesus says Jairus’ daughter is not dead, but is only asleep: Mark 5:39, Luke 8:52
To download this episode to your device, please click here.
Let me know in the comment section below if you have any questions or thoughts you’d like to share. I’d love to hear how you have experienced the kingdom of heaven on earth. And please share this with your friends.
P.S. To sign up for email notifications so you won’t miss a single podcast episode or blog post, click here.