Can we learn to pray as effectively as Jesus did?
Paul said we have “the mind of Christ.” (I Corinthians 2:16)
What does that really mean? Adopting the mindset of Christ allows us to think, act, pray, and heal as Jesus did.
In this episode I talk about:
- What does it mean to have the “mind of Christ”?
- Two of the most important steps to having the mindset of Christ
- Why did Jesus say he couldn’t do anything without God’s help?
- Jesus wants you to have the same awareness of your relationship with the Father that he did
- What lens (mindset) do you look at the world through?
- If you could see the world through the same lens Jesus did, how would that affect the way you thought, prayed, and treated others?
Click to download The Mindset of Jesus pdf.
As always, I’d love to hear your thoughts. Let me know if you have any questions. You can leave your comments below. Please share this podcast with a friend.
P.S. To sign up for email notifications so you won’t miss a single podcast episode or blog post, click here.