What is your divine inheritance?
Paul writes, “we are the children of God, and if children, then heirs, heirs of God and joint-heirs with Christ,” (Romans 8:16, 17)
But what do we actually inherit from God?
Here are some of the main points covered in this episode:
- Why it’s important to understand your divine inheritance and how to claim it
- How this brought healing to a very painful knee problem
- Why people get so caught up in worldly inheritance (Hint: it’s because they don’t realize they have a divine inheritance which is much more valuable.)
- “The Parable of the $10,000,000 Inheritance”
And here are some questions discussed:
- If you had unlimited resources (material and spiritual), how would you help others?
- How much is God’s love for you worth?
- What does it really mean to be and heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ?
You have a divine right to be like Jesus
- To think and act like he did
- To love, pray, and forgive like he did
- To heal like he did
- To surrender to God’s will as he did
Here are the Bible references mentioned in this episode:
Romans 8:16, 17 KJV
“The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ;”
John 5:30 ESV
“I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me.”
John 14:12 ESV
“Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father.”
Genesis 25:29-34 ESV
“Once when Jacob was cooking stew, Esau came in from the field, and he was exhausted. And Esau said to Jacob, “Let me eat some of that red stew, for I am exhausted!” (Therefore his name was called Edom.) Jacob said, “Sell me your birthright now.” Esau said, “I am about to die; of what use is a birthright to me?” Jacob said, “Swear to me now.” So he swore to him and sold his birthright to Jacob. Then Jacob gave Esau bread and lentil stew, and he ate and drank and rose and went his way. Thus Esau despised his birthright.”
Here’s the link to Episode #2, The Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand.
You have a divine inheritance and birthright. It’s time to claim it.
Please let me know if you found this episode helpful. How do you claim your divine inheritance? Let me know in the comments section below, and feel free to ask a question.
Thanks so much for your support.
P.S. Click here to sign up for email notifications so you won’t miss a single podcast episode or blog post.