What does it mean to love as much as Jesus did?
- Is it possible to love as much as Jesus did?
- How do we do it?
- Why is it possible for us to love that much?
- How did Jesus love?
- How did Jesus tell us to love each other?
- What’s the best way for us to express our love for Jesus?
I also share three experiences of loving others (or not)
- How God told me to love people at church
- How I loved a man asking for money
- How I failed to love another man asking for money
Here are the Bible references mentioned in this episode (from ESV):
- John 14:15 “If you love me, you will keep my commandments.”
- John 15:9 “As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love.”
- John 15:10 “If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and abide in his love.”
- John 15:12 “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.”
- Hebrews 1:9 “God has anointed you with the oil of gladness beyond your companions.”
I’d love to hear from you. You can leave a comment or question below or share an idea you’d like me to talk about on a future episode.
Thanks so much for listening,
P.S. Click here to sign up for email notifications so you won’t miss a single podcast episode or blog post.