What a year it’s been. We were all so full of hope and expectation last January, but things didn’t turn out like we expected.
But through all the struggles and losses of 2020, there is still much to be grateful for.
Really? Yes, really.
Thank you 2020
Yes, there were so many challenges this year, but as a result, there were so many lessons learned, so many opportunities to trust in God.
I have learned so much, for example, to reset my priorities and spend more time and effort on the things that are really important.
What was your biggest lesson this year?
2020 year in review
This week, I share a some short audio clips from several of this year’s episodes–just to give a flavor of where we’ve been and how far we’ve come.
If you’d like to listen to the episodes in their entirety, just click on the links below:
- #19 – How to Discover Your Spiritual Purpose
- #21 – How to Pray about Contagious Diseases
- #29 – Is It Ever God’s Will You Are NOT Healed When You Pray?
- #35 – Teach Me to Love: Healing Racism
- #37 – You Are the Image and Likeness of God. What the Heck Does That Mean?
- #56 – How to Pray after the Election
- #59 – Are You Grateful God Created You?
Thanks for listening to The Bible Speaks to You Podcast in 2020.
All best wishes for a very Happy New Year!