Help me celebrate Episode 100
If you could talk to anyone in the Bible, other than Jesus, who would it be and what would you ask them?
Help me celebrate Episode 100 of The Bible Speaks to You Podcast by answering this question.
I want to include your answer on Episode 100.
Here’s how it works. There are three options.
- If you have the ability to record your response, just send it as an mp3 file to email@example.com.
- If you’re not able to record your answer, no problem.
Schedule an appointment with me and I will record your answer and then include it on the podcast.
Here’s my booking calendar. Click on the link and find a time that is good for you. It should display in your local time. If there’s not a time that works for your time zone, please let me know and I’ll work something out.
I’ll email you with a link to click at the time of your recording session
- By Phone: set an appointment in my booking calendar. Include your phone number and I will call you at the scheduled time and will record the call.
If you record your answer yourself, please include
- Your name (first name only, if you prefer)
- Where you’re from
- Answer to the question
If you schedule a time with me to record, I’ll have you share the same information. You don’t need to worry about the tech stuff. I’ll handle that. All you need is an internet connection. It helps if you’re in a quiet location (and have some head phones or earbuds if possible).
- If possible, please use the Chrome browser when we record your answer
- Please use some earbuds or headphones so there will be no feedback
- Thanks SO much
As of July 25, 2021, there are listeners to The Bible Speaks to You Podcast in 111 countries around the world. This is so amazing to me.
Episode 100 is not just a celebration for the Podcast, but it’s to honor all of you, my listeners, in so many parts of the world.
I can’t wait to hear who you would talk to in the Bible and what you would ask them.
THERE IS NOT NEED TO BE SHY: Everyone would love to hear your answer in your beautiful voice (YES, your voice is beautiful).
Please don’t wait til the last minute to record your answer or schedule a call with me.
I would like to have all the recordings done by Wednesday, Sept. 1.
Thanks so much,